The aim of the regulations is to improve the overall health, safety and welfare of those working in construction.
CDM 2015 aims to improve health and safety in the industry by helping you to:
- Plan work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish.
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time.
- Cooperate and coordinate your work with others.
- Have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed.
- Communicate this information effectively to those who need to know.
- Consult with workers about the risks and how they are being managed.
The new regulations may seem complex but our qualified trainers will guide you through them
step by step during the half-day course in our training centre in Huddersfield.
Who should attend
- Individuals or company representatives who would benefit from a deeper knowledge of their
role in or around the construction industry.
- Domestic clients, architects, designers, principal designers, principal contractors, their
representatives or anyone with an interest in furthering their knowledge of the regulations.
The course will cover the main parts of CDM 2015 along with welfare arrangements, notification to the HSE, the duties charts and guidance on time lines for completion. Time can also be spent
discussing competency and how to prepare for the pre-qualification questionnaires used during
the tendering process.
Course members will receive a certificate of attendance detailing the syllabus covered.
This course can be tailored to your needs but typically lasts half a day.