First Aid Training
Why first aid training is crucial in the workplace
In the event of injury or sudden illness, failure to respond appropriately could result in a death. And it is up to employers to ensure that a worker who is injured or taken ill receives immediate attention.
Employers are under a legal obligation to provide appropriate equipment and an adequate number of trained and qualified first aiders.
The Health and Safety Executive will prosecute in cases where there is a significant risk, a disregard for established standards or persistent poor compliance with the law.
In addition, from September 2016, new nursery and pre-school staff have been legally required to undertake a paediatric first aid qualification.
At EP Risk in Huddersfield, qualified consultants are able to offer a variety of courses to ensure your employees are trained to a high standard.
In offering training courses, we can be extremely flexible. We can come to a client’s workplace and there is no problem in running half day sessions or evening sessions. In short, we will design our training to fit in with you.
First aid training courses offered by EP Risk Consultancy
- Paediatric first aid training for teachers and parents
- Adult emergency first aid at work
- First aid at work
- Defibrillator and Evac-Chair training
- Are qualified, experienced and registered
- Our background is in the military and emergency services
- We are DBS certified
- Courses are OFSTED approved, Qualsafe registered and Ofqual regulated
- Our well equipped training centre is in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, but we can also come to you.
- Prices are competitive
- We offer bespoke courses and training programmes.