Industries we serve
At EP Risk, we do not put limits on the support we provide to the industries we serve.
We are privileged to have a wide range of clients. They range from small retailers to blue chip companies, from the local engineering firm to international corporations.
Whether it’s providing distance learning or going on international field visits, our expertise enables us to relate to you and your workforce, allowing us to see the problem from your side.
Here are some of the industries who benefit from our health and safety support:
- Construction principal contractors, clients and sub-contractors (All CDM Scope)
- Engineering, commissioning and install
- Fabrication and welding
- Retail outlets
- Warehousing and distribution
- Transport and logistics
- Hotels, spa and hospitality
- Leisure and outdoor sporting activities
- Golf courses
- Schools, colleges and education sector
- Energy from waste
- Oil and gas – on shore (off shore on request with notice)
- Hospitals and hospices
- Maintenance and facilities
- Self employed
- Concerts and festivals
- Farming, agriculture and animal care
- Lone workers and servicing