Last call for two-for-one offer on July IOSH managing safely course
We are offering a fantastic two-for-one offer on our IOSH managing safely course – until the end of July.
The course will run from July 24 for three consecutive days at our Huddersfield training centre and course members will receive:
- A national recognised qualification.
- All documentation.
- Light refreshments.
IOSH managing safely is the first step in gaining the necessary qualification to become a health and safety advisor and Competent Person in your business or organisation.
Course members can expect these benefits from our IOSH managing safely course:
- It ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- It ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- It enables you to investigate incidents
- It empowers you to measure your own performance
- It allows for personal reflections on good practice
To reserve a place, please contact either Jason Askew or Vicki Allinson at EP Risk Consultancy on 01484 820000.
All places will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Once all of them have been reserved, no further places can be offered.