Summer first aid courses – book two places, get one free
What could possibly go wrong?
- BBQs causing burns
- Hot sunny days, causing heat exhaustion and yes, even in West Yorkshire, heat stroke
- Wasp stings and allergic reactions that could trigger an Anaphylaxis shock
- Sprains, strains and fractures and whipping branches causing potential eye injuries on a family bike ride
- Long, dry humid days that could trigger an asthma or hay fever attack
- Young babies having febrile convulsions after a fever or virus
- Rushing while eating food, causing choking or dehydration
- Over-exercising and missing a meal that could cause sugar levels to become low in those with diabetes
- Water in lakes and rivers can be extremely cold, causing drowning or hypotherthermia
Use EP Risk Consultancy for your First Aid requirements and please check the contents of your first aid kits.
During the summer, we have a special offer: Book two places on one of our popular first aid courses – and get one free.
The courses, run by our qualified trainers, are held on the first Monday of every month at a cost of £80 plus vat per person.
This offer is for courses in August, September and October. Our next one is on August 1.